Hey Blondies! How are you? The winter for some of you is outdoor; for me, as you probably know, is more summer than winter. I love hot weather but I kind of miss the cold: going shopping with my mom in the city center and than take hot chocolate to warm up….I miss it so much!
I want to write this post because I think you guys need to know me better, right? As you wouldn’t probably thought I would missed a stupid hot chocolate you won’t know many other things. That’s why I decided to write this post about “25 things you don’t know about me”. Soooo….let’s start!
- I have 3 tattoos and 3 piercings. I have a palm in the left rib, it doesn’t have a meaning, is just aesthetics. Then I have the nickname I gave to my parents on both wrists: on the left I have “poppy” and on the right “mommy”. I’m planning to do others, but don’t tell my mom! I have two piercings on the ears and I had one on the nose, but I took it off.
- I speak 5 languages. I speak French, Italian, Spanish, English and German. My favorite is English, actually I love them all except for German.
- I play the piano since 11 years. I remember my mom used to force me to go to piano lessons, but now I really need to thanks her because it became one of my favourite hobbies.
- My favorite hobby is skateboarding. Yes man, I love skateboarding. It makes me feel alive and happy. I don’t use the skate to do tricks but more as a means of transport.
- My favorite town is San Diego, Ca. I felt in love with that city after the being up there for the second time. The part of San Diego that I love is not the city center but a little neighborhood called “Pacific Beach”.
- I was under weight till the age of 13. I wasn’t anorexic but I was thin, really thin. I was able to eat everything without put on weight!
- If you don’t know me you will think I’m a snob person, but you’ll change idea as soon as you start knowing me. I have lots of problems with people for this reason. I recognise that from the outside I really seem unlikable, but I’m the most chill person ever….I SWEAR!
- I’m so curious. This is my winning quality, because it makes me learn lots of things.
- I have more boy friends than girl friends. I totally love boys, I love staying with them, talking with them… This is because I think girls make so many problems, they are always gossiping and super stressed all the time.
- I TOTALLY LOVE COOKING. Since I was little cooking always been one of my super passions. I start learning with my first babysitter. Is something that I really enjoy doing, it makes me feel happy and not think about problems.
- I wrote a book. Writing is another one of my great passions. Is not a serious book, is a “comedy”. It’s about a story of a girl who fell in love. I wrote it last year, but no one red it.
- I’m really insecure. I know that it doesn’t seem, but I am. I think everyone is a little unsure, but I am working of that.
- I have two wonderful sisters. Matilde is the oldest, she is almost 22. Carolina is almost 20, and I’m the little one.
- If I could choose something to eat for the rest of my life it would be ice cream. I don’t want to say nothing about it, is just amazing.
- I have a secret diary. I like to report all of my important adventures and then read them. It also helps me to don’t make the same mistakes.
- My model in life is Romee Strijd. Is a model from Netherlands, she stared being famous with Victoria’s Secret. She is just awesome.
- People use to say that I’m the copy of Cameron Diaz. I don’t know if is actually true, but yeah that’s what people think. 7
- My biggest fear are pigeons. Ok, now I’m embarassed…
- I had two true relation in my life. My last one ended recently, telling the true…? I’m still in love.
- My motto is “Hakuna Matata”. Everybody know from where this sentence come from, but not everyone know what does it means: without thoughts.
- My favorite subject is Art. I’m an art lover. My favorite whole school is “impressionism”. I love painters from that period, such as Monet, Cèzanne,Degas…
- When I have nightmares I always go in my parents bed. This is the true, I’ll always be a child..
- I’m scared of heights.
- I’m a really loud person. I always talk with a loud voice, laugh loud…all of my friends always complain about this, but it’s part of myself and they know it.
- Last but not least: I hate Wednesday. Why? It’s because when I was a child I was used to take classes of “solfeggio” (how to read music), and it was on Wednesday. The problem was that durning that point of my life I hated going to piano lessons, and expecially to solfeggio. The teacher was an old man with an old teaching method, I remember that I was crying everytime at the end of the lesson.
And….that’s all! Now you know me more, I hope you like it!